Solis Keltonwood at Berewick

Posted: 1/15/2020
226 Units
Want to add this to My Listings (or tell us why you're not interested)?
Log In or Register ...

Photos

Slideshow Image
Solis Keltonwood at Berewick
Slideshow Image
Solis Keltonwood at Berewick
Slideshow Image
Solis Keltonwood at Berewick
Slideshow Image
Solis Keltonwood at Berewick
Slideshow Image
Solis Keltonwood at Berewick
Slideshow Image
Solis Keltonwood at Berewick
Slideshow Image
Solis Keltonwood at Berewick
Slideshow Image
Solis Keltonwood at Berewick
Slideshow Image
Solis Keltonwood at Berewick
Slideshow Image
Solis Keltonwood at Berewick
Slideshow Image
Solis Keltonwood at Berewick
Slideshow Image
Solis Keltonwood at Berewick
Slideshow Image
Solis Keltonwood at Berewick

About

About Solis Keltonwood at Berewick

The Cushman & Wakefield Sunbelt Multifamily Advisory Group has been retained as the exclusive advisor to Myers Apartment Group to arrange joint venture equity for Solis Keltonwood at Berewick, a 230-unit apartment community located in Charlotte, less than 7 miles southwest of Uptown Charlotte. The Sponsor is seeking a loan commitment at 65% LTV, and an equity partner on a "to be determined" basis to capitalize the remaining 35% of the asset.

Documents