About Pegasus Riverfront Site
- This +/- 5.5 acre site is arguably the top riverfront, mixed-use development site in the Midwest, with its premier location adjacent and east of The Newport on the Levee development.
- The site is designed for a combination of multifamily, hotel, office, retail, condo and parking uses.
- The visibility, views, access and prominence of this site allow for an unmatched branding opportunity.
- A convenient location directly off the Newport exit on I-471 with access to the major interstates (I-71, I-75, I-275) is less than 1/4 mile in either direction.
- The site is immediately adjacent to the Daniel Beard Bridge (I-471) which has nearly 100,000 cars per day of traffic use.
- Immediately adjacent to Newport on the Levee and direct access to Downtown Cincinnati from the Purple People pedestrian bridge at the west end of the Pegasus site.