Cushman & Wakefield, as exclusive advisor, is pleased to present an exceptional investment opportunity to acquire Emerald Landings (the “Property”) – a 20-unit, luxury townhome community located in Tamarac, Florida. The property was built in 2015 to sell as individual townhomes. No townhomes were sold and the property operates as a single folio and ownership of all units.
Emerald Landings represents the rare opportunity for an investor to acquire a boutique, luxury townhome community without any HOA obligations. The property offers strong in-place income. Current market rents at the property are $2,364 whereas in place effective rents are $2,210 per month. A new investor can recognize revenue upside by eliminating $36,900 or $154/u/m in loss-to-lease by renewing or offering new leases to the units which are at below market levels. A new owner will also have the potential exit strategy of selling the units individually once the “for sale” market stabilizes.
1. Proven Value Add Opportunity a. Current Owner has upgraded 184 units with new black appliances, new cabinet door and hardware, new light fixtures and flooring. These upgrades achieve up to a $80 premium depending on the floorplan. A new owner has the opportunity to upgrade the remaining 57 units.
2. Excellent Northside Infill Location a. Fountain Parc is located off I-69, only minutes from Broad Ripple, Castleton, Keystone at the Crossing, and a short drive to downtown Indianapolis.
3. Recent Capital Improvements Completed a. Property has undergone $1M in capital improvements in the last 2 years including fitness center renovation, new leasing center, new signage, interior unit upgrades, and new bark park, playground, and bocce.
4. Strong Northeast Indy Submarket a. With 96% Average Occupancy of the surrounding comps and Rent Growth of 3.3% in 2020 the Northside of Indy continues to display growth and stability.
5. Offered Free & Clear a. The ability to purchase Fountain Parc free and clear allows new owners to take advantage of current all-time low rates, interest only periods and maximum leverage which all increase buyer returns